As a Product Maintenance Admin, you will play an important role in optimizing and organizing machinery performance. You will be an integral part of our IE and Process Improvement Team, focusing on the following key responsibilities.
what you will be doing
- Spare Parts and Needle Stock Control: Maintain an organized inventory of spare parts and sewing needles. Monitor stock levels, reorder as necessary, and ensure that critical parts are readily available to minimize downtime.
- Machine Breakdown Records: Keep accurate records of machine breakdowns, including details of the issues, repairs performed, and time taken for resolution. Use this data to identify patterns and areas for improvement.
- Spare Parts and Template Library Organization: Establish and manage a system for organizing spare parts and templates. This includes creating a library of templates used in production processes, ensuring easy accessibility for the production team.
- Machine Inventory and Location: Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all machinery and equipment. Clearly document the location of each machine within the facility to facilitate efficient maintenance and repairs.
- Mechanic Performance Reports: Generate regular reports on the performance of the maintenance team, highlighting key metrics such as response time, resolution time, and overall efficiency. Identify opportunities for enhancing the team’s productivity.
- Changeover planning: Make plans for equipment setup, to have all the machines ready on time for the production department, with the least amount of production downtime.
- Preventive Maintenance Planning: Develop and implement a preventive maintenance schedule for all machines and equipment. Collaborate with the maintenance team to ensure regular inspections, servicing, and calibration are performed to prevent breakdowns and extend equipment lifespan.
what we ask
- A Degree or diploma in Engineering, Management, Business administration, or any related field.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent record-keeping abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Quick learner with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus, but not mandatory.
what we offer
As a valued member of our international team at Pactics, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop both personal and professional skills.
We offer a competitive salary that aligns with your experience level. And other attractive benefits such as health insurance, subsidized meals, access to dedicated training courses, and a welcoming work environment.
If you have the right skills and are passionate about this position, submit your application today and take a significant step forward in your career as a Product Maintenance Administrator.