PACTICS Group is a global manufacturing company with a reputation for delivering top-quality products to renowned brands in Fashion & Lifestyle. With export destinations including the US and Europe, we have offices and representatives in Asia, the EU, and the US, and we pride ourselves on operating a responsible business model that prioritizes quality, customer service, society, and the environment.
The Pactics Group has diversified its activities significantly over the last 3–4 years, moving away from one main customer and market segment, namely Luxury Accessory & Packaging. The main facility is located in Siem Reap, Cambodia, with approximately 550 employees, and is expected to grow to around 1000 over the coming year(s).
With the diversification of the product portfolio, we need to upgrade our operational capabilities by introducing new techniques used in the travel and luggage industry. The Quality Assurance Manager will play a crucial role in achieving these ambitions.
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you are responsible for the overall quality of all inputs, processes, and outputs. Based on the weekly production plan, you manage and adjust the available resources in the safest and most efficient manner. You assign products to staff to align with the production plan across all departments and report any abnormal cases.
Through the analysis of production processes, including the supply of materials, you identify risk areas and develop and implement improvements. These improvements may involve inspection activities but should progress towards “In-Process Quality Checks” and “PokaYoke” (failure-proof) production methods.
what you will be doing
- Proceed with the existing management system in order to comply with ISO9001 and give feedback for improvement
- Responsible for overall quality of all output
- Assign tasks, coach, and help staff do their jobs properly, and ensure they will get the right training and instructions. 100% responsible for the performance of their direct reports
- Pursue continuous improvement in quality field
- Maintain a safe, clean and pleasant work environment
- Responsible for continuously improving based on the LEAN principles of reducing 7 types of waste, improving flow, visual management, and 5S
- Arrange all the required lab test
- Support our QC Wuxi Team with any issues they encounter with raw materials and discuss with management on any serious quality issues found
- Planning for overtime work if necessary
- Assist in development and execution of new policies and procedures for quality control
- Communicate the budget to the finance department
- Complete all mandated forms and other jobs from the line management
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Customer complaints
- Total cost of quality department per unit of product
- Total cost of quality department relative to total direct cost
- Completion of all required quality assurance forms
- Number of sick leave days and late incidents
what we ask
- Diploma degree expected but not mandatory;
- Experience supervising large hotel, warehouse or rice mill preferred;
- Must have good organization skills with ability to solve problems;
- Good attitude, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Good English both speaking and writing; and
- Ability to work under pressure highly self motivated
what we offer
We value our employees and provide a competitive salary determined by experience, coupled with extra perks like health insurance, opportunities for professional growth, subsidized meals, and training courses.
At Pactics, we uphold the values of diversity and equality. Our assessment of candidates focuses on their skills and capabilities, creating an inclusive and welcoming work environment for all. If you have the necessary skills and a passion for this position, we encourage you to submit your application and join our ambitious team as a Quality Assurance Manager.