Do you have a strong passion for ensuring top-notch quality and standards? Are you detail-oriented in your assessment of materials and display a deep understanding into the realm of quality assurance? If this resonates with you, an opening position awaits within our dynamic team at Pactics, in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Complete special projects and provide support as needed by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Adapt effectively to changing plans, prioritizing tasks with superior organization and under the guidance of the quality management head.
- Control the quality of all incoming accessories, fabrics, and products to ensure they meet quality standards, and create inspection plans for incoming materials.
- Monitor and inspect the raw material to make sure all incoming shipment quality is qualified and can catch the capacity of product flow, accurately and not affect the company’s cost, daily check the fabric inspection report, and accessories reports.
- Ensure that no faulty fabric is sent for cutting.
- Collaborate with our sourcing team in Wuxi and suppliers.
- Control Inspection Aids (weighing, scales, approval sample, arrow stickers, ruler, etc.) at the Incoming inspection area and check material based on the inspection plan.
- Prepare audit reports on fabric and trim quality, ensuring compliance with QA procedures and work instructions.
- Check fabric width (beginning, middle, and end of rolls) following standard requirements, and verify the weight of the fabric according to standard GSM.
- Check the appearance, hand feel, smell, and compare with the sample. Record findings in the QA Daily Report during inspections.
- Clean the fabric inspection machine and lamp, and perform tests before starting the machine.
- Check Quality with all relevant sections.
- Other duties are rights to be assigned by Quality Assurance Manager.
WHAT WE ASK
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate in English and deal with suppliers
- Experience in fabric inspection is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, listening, and reading.
- Khmer is a necessary and key work language within the quality team.
- Ability to manage the local quality team.
- Knowledge of the production process.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Positive work attitude, discipline, and interpersonal skills.
what we offer
We highly value our team members and offer a competitive salary tailored to your experience, complemented by attractive perks like comprehensive health insurance, professional growth opportunities, subsidized lunches, and dedicated training support.
At Pactics, we deeply embrace diversity and equality. Our evaluation of candidates is grounded in their skills and capabilities, fostering an inclusive and welcoming environment that celebrates all individuals
If you have the right skills and are passionate about this position, we encourage you to submit your application and become a pivotal part of our team.
Join us with this excited journey and make a difference as a Quality Assurance Officer.