As an Industrial Engineering Production, your focus will be on optimizing production processes and ensuring cost-effectiveness. You will work collaboratively with different departments to implement improvements and uphold quality standards.
what you will be doing
- Design control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
- Develop design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel.
- Prepare material and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analyses and estimated production costs.
- Design the layout of facilities and determine personnel requirements.
- Train staff for new processes and provide instructions and manuals.
- Assist in providing product costing with appropriate standards for new models and costing.
- Investigate, analyze, and justify process improvements as assigned.
- Continually strive to improve methods and reduce costs while maintaining corporate levels of quality and safety.
- Analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Develops manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
what we ask
- Proven work experience as an Industrial Engineer or similar role preferably in bags industry
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Troubleshooting expertise and attention to detail
what we offer
At Pactics, we highly value our team members and provide competitive salaries tailored to your experience. Additionally, we offer extra benefits such as health insurance, subsidized meals, and exclusive training opportunities.
Our approach to evaluating candidates revolves around placing emphasis on skills and abilities. We cultivate an inclusive and welcoming environment that appreciates the unique contributions of every individual.
Join us in this exciting opportunity and make a significant contribution to our team as an Industrial Engineer.